EagleClaw offers a thorough means of evaluating their overall information security posture at reasonable cost so that they can identify vulnerabilities and make remediation decisions. This would help them a great deal in ensuring the protection of their servers, networks, data and customers.
This Security Audit is for
- Creating a security benchmark for your network or server.
- Find out the current strengths of your security.
- Identify the exposures that present risks.
- List out the risk mitigation factors consistent with compliance regulations.
- Inform about the security industry best practices and client industry best practices.
The knowledge gained from Security Audit and other assessments, helps you make decisions about allocating budgets and resources in order to effectively manage risk.